FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:rangeglasses: A company called Tactical Existence TacticalExistence - Tactical is not just a word it's mindset & a lifestyle Has put a review of my 3 REMs
on Youtube. They looked at the REM T3 for the White Ring Sight, The REM T3B for the Black Ring Sight and the REM T3GD
for the Green Dot Fiber Optic Sight. They even mentioned the REM for the Trijicon ACOG that I should have ready for sale in the spring of 2015.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
I love mine, on my white ring sight. Make's it useable. :shock:

Reactions: M1P90

·
Vendor
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was a good review however I wish they'd have shown the sights looking out a window into bright day light and against a white and black background so the viewers could really see how well they work. green LED.jpg T3b 015.jpg REM T3 GD 022.jpg

·
Vendor
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did anything ever come of FN's review?

I love mine btw
We are going to present FN with the new packaging (blister pack) for the REM T3 and the REM T3GD at SHOT in January. It has been a whole year to get this done but it is finally done. The REM T3GD will already be packaged with a base plate attached so all the customer has to do is pop off the old plate and put the new one on. We'll see if they want to carry them then. Crossing my fingers. :-o

·
Administrator
12,025 Posts
Have the REM T3B and the T3 for my Black and White sight. I have another Black sight that is going to need another REM T3B eventually.

This is a MUST HAVE for anyone with the PS90 or PS90 SBR with the factory Black or White or Green sight. And the best part is that you get to keep the factory originality and the cheek weld is maintained without having to use a riser or adjusting your shooting stance. Buy this before you even consider another magazine or sling.

I have used the C-More, Eotech, and other red dot sights and I always return to the factory sight because it is the best sight for this platform and the REM T3 systems makes this sight perfect for this firearm.

You do not have to spend hundreds of dollars for a low profile rail and sighting system. This cost for the REM is negligible at under $100 considering a low profile rail and a decent red dot sight will cost you around $400 and probably considerably more.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Yes, It's too bad that they don't sell the PS90 with the factory sight anymore. The glass is kinda small. But yea, I preferred the black ringed sight to an EOtech I used to have. The REM is a great product

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
The review was great, however at the 7:45 min spot where he showed the white sight with green T-3 the higher he turned the dial an annoying bright green line showed up all along the bottom of sight, he should have explained that this wont be seen when using the sight and this slight prob can be solved with a piece of electric tape!

The lack of an explanation could keep someone from buying it!

I do wonder as why my 1 month old T-3 does not Snap :th_omg: (with noise) in to place but simply squeezes in & out of place???????????:th_confused0024: Stealth Mode?:th_happy-rotfl4:

Reactions: M1P90

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
We are going to present FN with the new packaging (blister pack) for the REM T3 and the REM T3GD at SHOT in January. It has been a whole year to get this done but it is finally done. The REM T3GD will already be packaged with a base plate attached so all the customer has to do is pop off the old plate and put the new one on. We'll see if they want to carry them then. Crossing my fingers. :-o
Nice, I hope they pick it up, how much would MSRP be?

·
Vendor
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If we mass produce them the price per REM will drop. Right now I build each one per order. We guesstamate the price could be around $59 but we don't have all the figures yet. The new Titanium molds are going to be a huge initial cost but if we sell 5000 to 10000 REMs every body wins. :mrgreen:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts