FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought mine and i love it!
you have the BEST of both worlds. i am an iron sights guy i dont want to rely on battery's but i like holographic sights. With the T3 you have just that the reticule is there when the T3 is turned off, turn that beauty on and tadaa
you now have a illuminated T i got a blue one and love it love it love it!
also the tritium still works in super low light. this is easy a 200$ plus product
and id pay it!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Thanx for the report!

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
If I didn't have my aimpoint, I would totally have one! Glad you like it! :?

·
Vendor
5,842 Posts
:) I knew you'de like it! Everyone who gets one really is impressed with it.
I have plenty in stock now, so if you need anymore just let me know. :?

Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Great product

What everyone says X 10. Rarely do you buy an accessory that delivers anything near 100% percent of what they said. The R3 does exactly what it says and I am very pleased with it. It salvaged the ring site from banishment in the junk drawer. I always said under the right conditions the ring site works great. Now with auxiliary lighting it functions in dim light just as well. Well made and reasonably priced considering what it costs to buy an alternative scope/mount. And you get to keep the form/function/compactness of the original PS90.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Love it!!

Great product. Definately saves the sight from being banished to the junk box in the gun room. and saved the wallet from being empty. Super fast shipping and maybe the easiest gun accesory I have ever installed. I have had slings give me more problems. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Chris first of all THANK YOU for your REM T3 its even better then advertised......It not only fits like a glove ....Its just plain old ingenious...

Its made my PS90 the weapon it should be....After almost getting rid of the ring sight I was about to settle for a tri-rail and EOtech.....

Yet I still wanted to keep the original look ....The REM only took about two minutes to install... Chris even sends a spare battery.....And was availiable for phone calls...This thing is great well worth the money !!!

Thanks Chris

Another satisfied customer:

Best regards Don

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just have to add my thanks to Chris for a great product. As an overseas customer his service was quick and efficient. I'm very pleased.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts