FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again - I want to remind everyone to check out our sponsors. They allow us to keep this site up, as expenses are growing due to bandwidth issues (the amount of traffic on the site).

Quite often, I see people on the site asking where to get some certain item for their PS90 or FS2000 or FNP. Most of the sponsors here were contacted by myself, and asked to be a sponsor. Almost everything you need for many FN weapons can be had thru at least 1 of our sponsors here.

We also have some other sponsors who carry a broad array of general shooting gear and supplies (and stuff for other brands of firearms). PLEASE be sure to check them all out by clicking on the various banners on the front page (remember, there are large banners on the left, and small ones on the right side of the page as well).

Check 'em out! Plus, as you may have noticed from the rotating banner at the top, and from some of the sponsors posting messages in their subforums here - you can sometimes get a discount just for being a forum member here!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.