FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
I've shot a few hundred rounds of it no problems. It is weaker ammo so I would use another brand if you're gun is new being the recoil springs are stiff when new.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I shot 100 rounds of Remington through mine with no problems. I only shot 100 rounds of wbb before, and had zero malfunctions.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Rem UMC has run fine in mine as has WWB, Blazer (which I don't like b/c it has small primers and I reload, get's kind of annoying). Federal American Eagle has run really well through mine as well.

Reactions: bixby

·
Registered
58 Posts
I had some trouble with the Remington UMC. Had a bad batch of primers is all I can figure because the next box from a different lot worked fine.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I put two boxes of this Remington through my FNX45T with zero issues. Hell, I even shot Tula through it without any issue.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can any one help me out? I've tried several different kinds of ammo in my Fnx 45 tactical and it stove pipes every single shot unless I am using federal aluminum casings, had this problem right out of the box, I installed a lone wolf muzzle brake and a DPM recoils spring, still having the same problem, I have never had a gun that won't cycle brass rounds, what do I do?

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Can any one help me out? I've tried several different kinds of ammo in my Fnx 45 tactical and it stove pipes every single shot unless I am using federal aluminum casings, had this problem right out of the box, I installed a lone wolf muzzle brake and a DPM recoils spring, still having the same problem, I have never had a gun that won't cycle brass rounds, what do I do?
I'd set it back up the way it was from factory and give FN a call if it continues to have issues. How many rounds through it?

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
This is pretty strange. Hate to ask, but you are not limpwristing the pistol?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts