FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Rem UMC has run fine in mine as has WWB, Blazer (which I don't like b/c it has small primers and I reload, get's kind of annoying). Federal American Eagle has run really well through mine as well.

Reactions: bixby

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can any one help me out? I've tried several different kinds of ammo in my Fnx 45 tactical and it stove pipes every single shot unless I am using federal aluminum casings, had this problem right out of the box, I installed a lone wolf muzzle brake and a DPM recoils spring, still having the same problem, I have never had a gun that won't cycle brass rounds, what do I do?

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Can any one help me out? I've tried several different kinds of ammo in my Fnx 45 tactical and it stove pipes every single shot unless I am using federal aluminum casings, had this problem right out of the box, I installed a lone wolf muzzle brake and a DPM recoils spring, still having the same problem, I have never had a gun that won't cycle brass rounds, what do I do?
I'd set it back up the way it was from factory and give FN a call if it continues to have issues. How many rounds through it?

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
This is pretty strange. Hate to ask, but you are not limpwristing the pistol?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.