FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Much better.

Looks better too. Glad I did it!

I also put a Gemtech fake can on it, and frankly, it looks badass!

I'll get a pic posted soon.

:shock:

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Turbozag said:
Much better.

Looks better too. Glad I did it!

I also put a Gemtech fake can on it, and frankly, it looks badass!

I'll get a pic posted soon.

:shock:
Yes, post a pic.

What model EOtech?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Well, I love my eotech with the wide field of view and the reticle they use. I was so tempted to use the REM2 with the stock site, but I like the eotech too much

·
Vendor
5,700 Posts
congrats! Once you get an EoTech you will be spoiled. The Field of view is so much better then the standard ring sight. The REM 2 is an upgrade to the white ring sight but can no way be compared to the EoTech. They are like Apples and Oranges.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Forgive the crappy photo.

I just threw it on a table and snapped a pic...

One of these days, I'm going to get serious and take some good pics of my weapons...

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, a 511 Ship.

I like the extra short look. I don't mind the N battery thing.

This was the first chance I've had to try out the top rail by Critical Dimensions. My side rails are also by Critical Dimensions.

I HIGHLY recommend them!! He is a sponsor and vendor here.

Excellent products!

NOw, I also had one of those new lasers by LaserMax in the store.

I tried it on, and to be honest, I MUST HAVE ONE.

It's SO small and loos absolutely fantastic. I'm talking about the on that is about the size of a half-pack of matches. That will occupy the other side rail nicely. Then it's done.

I've got a couple Aimpoints. So I might swap out the Eotech for an Aimpoint just to compare.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Kewl. I have that same model EOtech. I keep a few sets of N Batteries in my rifle bag just for emergencies. They do not last nearly as long as the length of time it claims. I got maybe 40 hours out of 1 set, and maybe 25-30 out of another.

I suppose it might go for 200 hours straight. But, they seem to drain even when sitting off.

But, i'm just in the habit now of swopping them out every 3 period.

·
Registered
156 Posts
nice, I have a 512 on my TR, if I loved it any more, it would start to get creepy. :-D

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
'll get a better pic. I have a couple Aimpoints too.
I like the way it looks on the one above!

Choices, choices...

Neat thing about all these cool optics and picatinny rails...

Mix and match until the right combo is found.

I also have one Aimpoint magnifier, one Eotech magnifier and one cheap clone magnifier.

Hmm, Might be able to get the Etech and Eotech magnifier on the PS90..

:cool:

·
Registered
49 Posts
I would like to see a picture of the EOTech and the magnifier on the rail. That would be the perfect combo, a 1x scope for close work and a 4x magnifier for the precision work.

Congrats on a good combo either way! :?

·
Registered
95 Posts
i gave that set-up a try on mine for 1000 rounds, and i want too keen on it. i love the EOT products mostly, but the magnifier is very so-so imo...especially for the $$$

1 - 15 of 15 Posts