FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there know of any replacements for the sights (especially rear) for the Five SeveN. The out-of-the-box sight is fine for most things, but I'm looking for something with a bit more fine adjustment.

I like shooting steel targets as practice for coyotes and especially mountain lions that slip in up close under the cover when calling. Haven't shot a coyote or lion with it yet....but lions have a nasty habit of slipping in unseen and scaring the heck out predator callers.

In fact, this round is fairly ideal for cloes in varmint hunting work with a handgun....wish it would be marketed that way to help keep it off the ban list.

So...if any of you can help with this I would certainly appreciate it.

Thank you,
Ken

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got a reply from FN a couple days ago that they'll have night sights available towards the end of this year :shock: I assume they'll be the low-profile military style I've seen pics of, but don't know for sure.

·
Registered
395 Posts
cathores said:
I got a reply from FN a couple days ago that they'll have night sights available towards the end of this year :shock: I assume they'll be the low-profile military style I've seen pics of, but don't know for sure.
Cool!

:shock:

·
Registered
152 Posts
cathores said:
I assume they'll be the low-profile military style I've seen pics of, but don't know for sure.
I hate to say, but your assumptions are incorrect, they will be the ugly high profile sights. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts