FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Report: Saudi Cleric Says Mickey Mouse 'Must Die'

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

He may have survived the battle with the brooms in “Fantasia,” but now Mickey Mouse has to contend with the nation of Islam.

Calling the loveable Disney rodent “one of Satan’s soldiers,” Sheikh Muhammad Munajid said household mice and their animated counterparts must be rubbed out, the U.K.’s Daily Telegraph reported Monday.

"Mickey Mouse has become an awesome character, even though according to Islamic law, Mickey Mouse should be killed in all cases."

Munajid, a former diplomat at the Saudi embassy in Washington D.C., made the remarks on Arab television network al-Majd TV after he was asked to give Islam’s teaching on mice.

And Mickey wasn’t alone. Munajid also mentioned Jerry from “Tom and Jerry” fame is on his list of “impure” cartoon mice.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,423304,00.html

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
The way things are going the world will be ran by people like him in a few years. They will return to the dark ages, getting rid of all technology, going back to dragging women into the cave by her hair, and chant from a book writen by an isane pedofile murdering rapist.

Ah, back to the good ol' days.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Dogs, mice; what's next, bacteria?
I think these lunatics try to out do each other in their public comments. They must get extra magic carpet flyer miles.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
SELFDEFENSE said:
Dogs, mice; what's next, bacteria?
I think these lunatics try to out do each other in their public comments. They must get extra magic carpet flyer miles.
I'm not sure about dogs. But my thoughts on pigs and rats...

Back when the Old Testement was written, people didn't understand about bacteria and germs. I think the "laws" forbiding people to eat pork were started as a way to keep people from getting sick. They could tell others "don't eat pork, it will make you sick." But if the guy just ate it last week and he is fine, he may say "why?" And may eat under cooked pork next week and die. But if you make it a commandment from God! That's different. Now we know pork is fine if it is cooked peoperly. Now we understand the rule. We don't need it anymore.

The hardline muslims can't let go of the old rules in place of common sense. They don't understand and refuse to listen to reason. They continue to wollow in the beliefs of an acient time.

Rats and fleas carry desease, like the black death. So it is good to keep them in check still today. So I can understand their concern, but they need to be concerned for the right reason. It's not because allah says rats are bad, it's because they carry desease.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts