1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
LOl, nothing like confirmation of it's reliability I guess. I can only imagine the look on his face ! No family is complete without at least one broken window story ahahaha ! Glad it's just minor cuts ! Ooooh, the stories we get from children... : )

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Yup, they work. lol!!! Got a new window yet???

Reactions: 1KPerDay

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
At least there were no medical bill to ad to the cost of the window, Just going in for a band aid and aspirin would have cost you more than the window. Glad everyone is alright except maybe your sons bottom.

Reactions: 1KPerDay

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nah, I didn't spank him or even yell at him. If I'd have explained to him what it was and how it worked and THEN he broke the window I'd have been upset. He had no idea and was truly without malice. So yelling at him would do no good. I made sure to explain it to him and the other kids, though.

Incidentally he just now walked into my den, looked at the bandage on his hand, and said "Curiosity has its consequences."

LOL

I think he's going to do just fine. :D

Window guy installed a new one yesterday just in time for a snowstorm today. So no biggie. I'll have to cut back on my crack habit for a couple weeks to cover the cost is all. May even do me some good. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts