FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Texas Gov. Rick Perry says his state's Attorney General Greg Abbott wasn't making a dare against the federal government over a land rights dispute; it was a promise.

http://www.newsmax.com/US/Bureau-of-Land-Management-BLM-Red-River-land/2014/04/23/id/567370/

Wonder what would happen if it really came to a head?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
The Federal Government fu*ck*s with the Western States in a way that most Easterners are not aware of. You see, our fine Reps in Washington, DC think we in the west are LESS equal to the populations on or near the borders of Washington, DC. People like Harry Reid go to Washington, live and breath the rarefied air there and become steeped in the things it takes to be successful in Washington, DC politics. These Reps forget where they came from and what the values of the people that voted them in are. They metamorphose into Washingtonians, they become so disconnected from their roots, they could not even find the West with a compass. They know nothing of the plight of the West but they want to ride rough shod over us and saddle us with unfair burden and lots of disrespect. It is time the Federal Government learns some manners.

Look at the map below, look at my State, Colorado. There are vast areas areas where no one can do anything because the Feds say so. Take your state, which ever state you live in now, and think how much your life would benefit by having the Feds own or control as much of your states land as they do in Colorado.

Now, look at Nevada on the map below, Harry Reid's state, who can tell me how this is right at all. Again, how would your life in your state be if the Feds owned/controlled that much of your state.

If you live east of the Mississippi how would life be in those states if the Feds owned an equal percentage of the eastern lands as they do in the areas west of the Mississippi?

Furthermore, it really does not matter if the Feds technically own the land, if they control what can be done with the land through unfair and unjust policies a private land owner does not really own the land whether they have title to the land - if a citizen owns the land but can not use it, what is the point? It is like this, you by a new pickup truck but the feds take the keys and tell you if you want to drive it you will have to go to Wanhington, DC with a lawyer and petition them, not once but each time you want to drive it. You are still responsible for insurance and payments, and oh yes, you owe the Feds payments because it takes money for them to manage your truck. You own the truck but they control it - what is the point of owning it? Why you might as well sell it and buy a monthly bus ticket, you can go anywhere you want anytime the bus is running - the lib-tards would orgasm over that! This is what the Feds want - they are our overseers and we are beneath respect.

The Feds will not turn vast areas of the eastern seaboard, New England, the south or the midwest into wildlife areas, They would have a mutiny. They are not going to give back, willfully, the lands in the west. There is a civil war brewing and though it will be about about the Feds abuse of the west it will mostly be a war of states and peoples rights and it will not be only a war in the west because, if I read it right this wind of discontent it blowing from all points of the compass - the situation in the west is but a measure of the contempt the Rulers of the Federal Government have for all states and all citizens that do not see it their way.

Now the Feds want to take part of Texas!

Houston, we have a problem...

·
Registered
228 Posts
I love the wording on the map... "Surface & Subsurface Federal Ownership". We don't just own the land... we own anything of value UNDERNEATH IT TOO!

Reactions: Ironminer

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
The Federal Government fu*ck*s with the Western States in a way that most Easterners are not aware of. You see, our fine Reps in Washington, DC think we in the west are LESS equal to the populations on or near the borders of Washington, DC. People like Harry Reid go to Washington, live and breath the rarefied air there and become steeped in the things it takes to be successful in Washington, DC politics. These Reps forget where they came from and what the values of the people that voted them in are. They metamorphose into Washingtonians, they become so disconnected from their roots, they could not even find the West with a compass. They know nothing of the plight of the West but they want to ride rough shod over us and saddle us with unfair burden and lots of disrespect. It is time the Federal Government learns some manners.

Look at the map below, look at my State, Colorado. There are vast areas areas where no one can do anything because the Feds say so. Take your state, which ever state you live in now, and think how much your life would benefit by having the Feds own or control as much of your states land as they do in Colorado.

Now, look at Nevada on the map below, Harry Reid's state, who can tell me how this is right at all. Again, how would your life in your state be if the Feds owned/controlled that much of your state.

If you live east of the Mississippi how would life be in those states if the Feds owned an equal percentage of the eastern lands as they do in the areas west of the Mississippi?

Furthermore, it really does not matter if the Feds technically own the land, if they control what can be done with the land through unfair and unjust policies a private land owner does not really own the land whether they have title to the land - if a citizen owns the land but can not use it, what is the point? It is like this, you by a new pickup truck but the feds take the keys and tell you if you want to drive it you will have to go to Wanhington, DC with a lawyer and petition them, not once but each time you want to drive it. You are still responsible for insurance and payments, and oh yes, you owe the Feds payments because it takes money for them to manage your truck. You own the truck but they control it - what is the point of owning it? Why you might as well sell it and buy a monthly bus ticket, you can go anywhere you want anytime the bus is running - the lib-tards would orgasm over that! This is what the Feds want - they are our overseers and we are beneath respect.

The Feds will not turn vast areas of the eastern seaboard, New England, the south or the midwest into wildlife areas, They would have a mutiny. They are not going to give back, willfully, the lands in the west. There is a civil war brewing and though it will be about about the Feds abuse of the west it will mostly be a war of states and peoples rights and it will not be only a war in the west because, if I read it right this wind of discontent it blowing from all points of the compass - the situation in the west is but a measure of the contempt the Rulers of the Federal Government have for all states and all citizens that do not see it their way.

Now the Feds want to take part of Texas!

Houston, we have a problem...

Get yourself a copy of this book..."How the west was lost"..The theft and usurpation of state's property rights...By William C. Hayward. Very informative; best book on this subject that I have found.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Now there's a Governor... May haps to look into Texas... Got some new tracking snow this a.m. I am thinking Texas is much warmer!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Now there's a Governor... May haps to look into Texas... Got some new tracking snow this a.m. I am thinking Texas is much warmer!
Don't be fooled by the new hipster glasses. Rick, (er, i believe it's richard now) Perry is a big government progressive. But, his handlers are pretty slick. Giving Rove a run for his money.........

Weather here IS nice though. 90 today......don't wait till July though.....

·
Registered
961 Posts
I like what Good Hair Perry is saying, but I do not trust that man. I am a fellow Texan. I am also an Aggie, as is good hair is as well.

I have witnessed too much of his past. The gardasil shots he was trying to make mandatory for all females in TX was the last straw for me. Greg Abbott on the other hand is better. I don't know how much better. We shall see.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Don't be fooled by the new hipster glasses. Rick, (er, i believe it's richard now) Perry is a big government progressive. But, his handlers are pretty slick. Giving Rove a run for his money.........

Weather here IS nice though. 90 today......don't wait till July though.....
Politicians.... Are they all liars and thief's? Seems to be the only truth about them, eh?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts