FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just at the mall with my son - at Steve & Barry's (a national chain) - I saw a pink t-shirt for pre-teens girls/early teens...

Two pigs having sex doggie style - and it says :Making Bacon"

Yea, that's appropriate for a 10 year old girl....

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Don't worry. It'll get worse every year :roll:
Something to look forward to for your son.
I'm surprised they don't have something like that for 6 year olds yet.
Then again, I've seen girls that couldn't have been more than 8 or 9 in mini skirts an skimpy shirts. Their outfits scream: "I aspire to be a stripper"
Their parents don't seem to mind, but I do. Don't let your kid dress like that. You're only asking for trouble now or down the road.

·
Registered
139 Posts
djv38 said:
Don't worry. It'll get worse every year :roll:
Something to look forward to for your son.
I'm surprised they don't have something like that for 6 year olds yet.
Then again, I've seen girls that couldn't have been more than 8 or 9 in mini skirts an skimpy shirts. Their outfits scream: "I aspire to be a stripper"
Their parents don't seem to mind, but I do. Don't let your kid dress like that. You're only asking for trouble now or down the road.
I've been getting called out to one of our local high schools to do some work for a contractor that is replacing their football field & track. I swear 1 out of 3 girls is dressed like broke stripper with the super tight sweat pants with slogans written across the arse, half shirt looking things with most of their boobs sticking out. Sad that parents don't teach their kids the meaning of self respect, modesty, etc, I guess it's more important to feel "cool" in the eyes of their kids.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Farmer Ted said:
The worst part is that I'm sure many parents will be the ones actually buying them for their kids, sad.
I questioned a friend/parent about what their daughter was wearing. The answer I got was "All the other kids are wearing it too"

Not certain I get that logic

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Might as well give the young males rubbers at age 10 give or take :roll:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts