FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
I almost threw up just watching that. :-D I would love to do something like that, but my body says no thank you.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I always had a dream of "tossing cookies" in an F-16! (I would do it in a heart beat, but that's the pilot in me talking)

Looked like a awesome ride!!!!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Awesome! The 2 seats threw me off for a second. When I was a kid I got to climb around in one and it only had 1 seat.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I have never been in an F-16 as we do not have one, but I have taken several rides in our F-4 Phantom (yes there is a civilian owned and flown F-4). I have flown in quite a few aircraft over the years, but nothing compares to the 34,000 pounds of thrust on full afterburner on takeoff. Rotation speed in the F-4 is 185 knots, and will climb at over 5000 feet a minute at close to 300 knots. I would love to meet the "press qualifications" to get a ride in the F-16D with the Thunderbirds or the F-18 with the Blue Angels.

·
Vendor
3,284 Posts
I have never been in an F-16 as we do not have one,
I got a chuckle out of that.... Yes we don't have 1 either at " The Kave " .... LOL
I always wanted to be one of those guy's ... Pilots !
Thus my addiction with " go fast " toys... I did catch the look on his face as they left the runway and went straight up !
Still to this day my favorite part of flying is the " take-off ". I think that the T-38 NASA training jets are pretty sweet also. I would take a ride in either. Those may be an ( A4 ? ) .
Not too sure if I could handle the 4 barrel rolls in a row... when I was younger maybe , would love to ride upside down on top of the clouds ... that would be slick.
Good video P Factor.....

·
Registered
876 Posts
When I was younger a friend of mine was a Executive pilot out of Kennesaw, GA. He flow rich people for this company that time shared/leased jets. We got to talking one day about how I've never been in a non-commercial aircraft. (Delta, etc) the next day he somehow got a little piper and got me to fly with him. He did everything to scar the hell out of me. I'll never forget landing and kissing the ground. I think if I was the guy in the video I would be crying like a little girl!.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
I want.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts