FN Herstal Firearms banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rifle case, wheeled and pressure sealed. Browning Bruiser single rifle waterproof

960 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Skydogz 
#1 ·
Vehicle Car City car
Musical instrument accessory Musical instrument String instrument accessory Electronic instrument

This case is extremely sturdy. It is just over 42" long including the fixed handle and wheels. (it is advertised as 38" x 14 x 5 but this in inside dimensions!). It has wheels and four pop up foam dividers to limit movement.
It is 14" across on the outside counting the side handle, but interior is the 9" shown to 14" at its widest. Also shown is the 36" yardstick interior with room on each end.
Thickness is 6" outside and approx 5" inside. It is BLACK despite the photo tint on my green rug. The red duct tape is there to help with quick airport luggage finding.
It has an air-valve on the bottom side and places for two padlocks to be inserted.
The two latches are simple and firm. The case is very rigid and I would trust anything to it.
Downside: some cars have a trunk width of less than 42" LOL, like my ride at front site in Nevada. So I am getting a shorter length case.

Asking $100 plus shipping to your address by whatever means you prefer. This case fits easily in my Jeep, but I've ordered a 36" case.

Link to a new seller here:
HTML:
http://www.tactical-store.com/ts-bg-gb-149001.html

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.