• Left Handed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ambi - I can and do routinely use either hand

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
I'm left eye dominant, right handed. For pistols I use my right hand but aim with my left eye. If the weapon has an optic I'm just as efficient with my right side as my left. I suck at using a right handed bow, but with guns I'm pretty adaptable.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I can write/shoot/fight north or south pole.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I'm right handed but left eye dominant. So I love Holo and Red Dot sights, I can keep both eyes open that way.

TA

·
Registered
19 Posts
as I've gotten older, I've gotten lazy and settled on left handed shooting. need to fix that. can still toss darts with either though!

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Right hand dominant but I always shoot both right and left when I'm at the range.
What would you do if your dominant hand/arm was injured?
Stop CCW or protecting yourself because you don't know how to shoot with your support hand?
Thats whey I always make sure I shoot both sides when I'm at the range.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
I shoot right handed. Right eye dominant (though that eye isn't as good as my other one :-? ). Have not tried shooting left handed. It feels uncomfortable and out of place. Even with long guns, I suck left-handed/it doesn't feel right. In the future, I'll work on this.

My barber's father had an accident with a bungee strap last spring and lost almost all sight in his dominant right eye. Now, he has to get used to shooting bow's and firearms left handed or just left-eyed and had been having a difficult time (he's in his mid-70's). With some new sights, he was able to get used to it and was able to get a couple of deer this year.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
abpt1 said:
I can write/shoot/fight north or south pole.
Same here :?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Right hand/left eye dominate.

I can shoot billiards and handguns with either hand, but not rifles. I'm not as fast shooting left handed, but am arguably more consistent with placement.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts