FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the slide on a HK 45 tactical can be milled to except an RMR? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If anyone has a HK 45 tactical with an RMR could you please post a pick. I've been looking but can't find any. Thanks

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I see a mount for the USP, do you know if that will work with the HK 45 tactical?
Give Mark a call or email and ask the RMR you want milled - if you want your slide milled - Mark has done this on HK/M&P/Glock/Springfield you name it ... and you don't have to be stuck w/just a trijicon ;)

Also ask - and you may want to look at maybe doing his Atom mount - slide will be milled - but you have a option to change base plates and mount whatever RMR - even a Aimpoint Micro

I also suggested the use of a mount for the dove-tail if you want to sell the weapon later on - HK and their dove-tail even across the USP is same - same ... but you can run into say like a tactical that came w/a BoMar

·
Registered
73 Posts
Agreed. I can't recommend Mark enough. He does EXCELLENT work, and has done two of my guns. Keep in mind you won't be able to get the RMR as low as on a Glock or M&P.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts