FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Police in San Francisco say a teen robbery suspect was accidentally killed by his alleged accomplice when a bullet from the latter's gun struck the former after ricocheting off their victim's face.

Authorities say 16-year-old Clifton Chatman was among a group of muggers who surrounded the unnamed victim on the night of December 14 and demanded his cellphone.

One of the robbers pulled out a handgun while the others went through the victim's belongings in search of other valuables.

Though the victim had complied with all his assailants' demands, the teen holding the gun shot him anyway.
However, in a suprising twist of fate, the bullet fired at the man bounced off his face and reportedly struck Chatman, killing him on the spot.

The teens quickly dispersed, leaving both the victim and Chatman at the crime scene.
Officers arrived shortly thereafter and transported the victim to a nearby hospital, where he was treated for his injuries and released.

Chatman was pronounced dead at the scene.

The alleged shooter, who is also 16, has since been arrested on suspicion of murder and attempted robbery. His name is being withheld because he's a juvenile.

Robber Dies After Bullet Fired by Partner Ricochets Off Victim's Face

·
Registered
641 Posts
Who were they mugging? Clark Kent?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
When its your time to go.....you're gone...

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Ya know, sounds like San Francisco really needs to tighten up their gun laws to avoid having more teens die needlessly while they're robbing people.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
One more piece of trash gets his well deserved dirt nap...too bad that bullet didn't somehow get all the little criminals.

I do feel sorry for the victim though...that's got to be nightmare material for years.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Irony thy name is Chatman.

But if I were the victim, I think I'd lock myself in my residence and never come out again because I've just used up every bit of luck I ever had. The victim will probably get hit with a falling piece of space junk if he steps outside.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Aha..........hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! I hope the poor guy that got shot had the wherewithal to say something cool. Like:
1) dead or alive.....you're coming with me
2) are you Sarah Connor?

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Damn, who was the victim? Wolverine?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts