FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read a bunch of replies on this site where people talk about them, and figured I would post up some of mine. The gun is awesome! For an AR STYLE kind of gun, this is the way to go :twisted:

And if you don't like pictures, I suggest not clicking on future threads from me, because I will be taking LOTS of pictures of the PS90.
:D

·
Registered
241 Posts
Nice. I looked hard at those XCRs before going the 556 route. I'm hearing all kinds of positive range reports about them. Enjoy it.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Accomplice said:
Nice. I looked hard at those XCRs before going the 556 route. I'm hearing all kinds of positive range reports about them. Enjoy it.
I handled the Sig 556, read about it, thought about it, and passed on it, especially at the raping that is going on with prices (dealer wanted $2300). I'm MUCH more happy I waited on the order of the XCR over buying the 556 on spot.

And...

So it was $10 shipped, I couldn't pass it up! This is, without a doubt, the CRAPPIEST follower/spring/all together mag I have ever handled [:D] With that said, here are some pictures [8D]

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Nice looking gun :) - congrats!

I shrank the sizes down to a more viewable size...

I think U are missing the http part on those last ones U tried to post - I assume that's why they didn't come up...

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks ship, you might have to shrink the new ones down too. I did some how skip the http:// Sorry about that :shock: The PS90 pictures I post tomorrow night will be smaller, that is, unless it's okay to have some nice, real high quality pictures of the PS90 :shock:

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Well, we just try to keep the pics visible on the screen w/o having to scroll over. I guess try not to have them be wider than 750 pixels.

As for your gun above - I wouldn't mind having 1 myself. Sweet :)

·
Registered
241 Posts
itstock said:
Accomplice said:
I handled the Sig 556, read about it, thought about it, and passed on it, especially at the raping that is going on with prices (dealer wanted $2300). I'm MUCH more happy I waited on the order of the XCR over buying the 556 on spot.
Ouch, yeah, that price is crazy. I pestered one local gun shop so much about their incoming 556s that they called me as soon as they came in the door back in January and they let them go to me for MSRP.

That clear mag looks sharp. Could you replace the internals and floor plate and make it reliable? Where did you get it?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
The MSRP on these things (556) is supposed to be $1200-$1300 - people are getting scalped on the 1st batch of these things...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Very nice, was thinking of getting one which barrel did you get and what twist rate. Also, any range report?

Thanks
:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts