FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The consesus:

1. Deadline for submitting ads is 25th of each month (for the next month). This will give us enough time to interlace the animated gif and create them if need-be.

2. Maximum ads rotating will be 4. This leaves the onus up to the sponsor to get their ad in. Submissions will begin on the 1'st to the 25'th of each month (for the next month).

3. Rotation time will be 5 seconds.

4. Current fee schedule is $25/month.

5. Prices and/or format is subject to change. Any changes would be announced in advance.

Thank you for participating,

-TH

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I think it looks pretty nice. SInce it can't be hyperlinked (because it is 1 file technically, always rotating), I'll put "contact" whoever on any future banners I make for sponsors here.

But, Crit Dimensions has his name on the banner. And if anyone wants it, than can just click on his regular banner to take them to where they need to go.

I like the transitions too :)

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
At this point, The Vest Guy, Critical Dimensions and Urban ERT have gotten the rotating ad for Sept. Yesterday was the deadline to get the banner in.

Urban ERT's will be added when Therm gets a chance.

If any sponsor is interested in Oct (2 sponsors are already a go for Oct as well), please let us know.

Remember - the max # of banners is 4.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
OK. Great. Therm has actually been away most of the time recently, otherwise your 2 rails for $25 would have come down. I apologize for running it for this much of Oct...

What banners do U want? I mean, what do U want them to say?

Do U want to do your own or have me do one?

It's $25 each month. The size is 300x60, and the deadline is typically the 25th - So, we would need a banner in the next few days For November is ya want in :)

You can pay via the paypal link - $25 for each month, and we can work out the banners...

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry guys - first - the Vista nightmare continues, this is the 2nd time I had to restore my computer. Then - I was outta town for few days.

I am back in full force, let me get cought up.

My appologies.

If any one has a pressing issue, you can contact me directly at
[email protected]. I check that email daily.

Cheers,

-TH

1 - 9 of 9 Posts