FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my stimulus check today! Which one to purchase first? Decisions decisions, any thoughts from anyone?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Go FNP-45 all the way.....or if you want to spend more.....go H&K :) 8)

·
Registered
735 Posts
That depends on where your priorities are? You want more of a defense gun or a more plinking oriented gun?

Personally, I'd buy the FNP. As I don't have much opportunity to shoot to begin with, I never had much use for a .22lr.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Have you tried the Hogue on it? Every review I've read has praised the FNP-45 for a comfortable and positive, non-slip grip.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Its a fun little plinker

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
it depends on what you are looking for....the charger is a plinker only but the fnp45 is a great ccw and good gun to take to the range.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I don't know if I'd go so far as to call the FNP-45 a great CCW. A great side arm? Sure, but they're a tad bulky for concealment. I'm by no means saying they can't be concealed, but a compact it ain't.

·
Banned
112 Posts
Thanks Ship!
I know what it is now. I'd seen those before but didn't know it was called a Charger. I'd heard about them and saw one on display once. I thought it was an abomination myself that someone had dreamt up as an afterthought as a way to convert a 10/22 into a pistol, but I didn't realize they named it.
Looks like gramps was right, I DO learn something new everyday! :eek:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What did U decide so far?
I haven't made up my mind yet, I'm still on the fence......

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Do you want a plinker (cheap ammo fun to shoot) or the FNP (fairly cheap to shoot 25-40 cents a round) and could also carry?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, eventually I will buy both. I'm just wondering what u guy's & gal's think of them.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
just wait and get both :)

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
im scheming about parting with my mosquito and putting it towards a new Five-seveN

1 - 20 of 24 Posts