FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Funny, since I just saw one today at the gun shop.
The gun seems a bit out of proportion in my hands.
Seemed tall and skinny.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tqtran said:
Funny, since I just saw one today at the gun shop.
The gun seems a bit out of proportion in my hands.
Seemed tall and skinny.
Oh, they are out already?

I never even heard of them until todau.

I've been tempted to get a 345 one of these days... Ruger semi-autos haven't really grabbed me in the past, though.

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Yep its out. My gun dealer said he just got it yesterday with no warning basically.
I saw it today and its just not my cup of tea.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My gun shop has one of these - saw it today. I didn't bother to ask to hold it... Doesn't really interest me...

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I've shot a few Ruger semi auto pistols and I only have one gripe about them. They'er Slow. Maybe that's not the right term but when you squeeze the trigger and the gun goes bang, you can actully feel the slid cycle back and forth. It's like Bang Chaaaaaaa Chiiiiiiing. It feels slow to cycle. Other than that they seemed to be a rugged little guns.

S

·
0 Posts
I have read a few reviews of this pistol on other sites. People seem to like it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I took an Advanced Combat Handgun class and a guy showed up with one... showed it to everyone like it was one of a kind... it jammed at least once per mag. Since then he bought a glock.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Ruger and S&W semi's just don't do a thing for me. I have no idea why, but I doubt I will ever spend more on either.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is an old thread - since I posted this, i have held 1 at a couple of gunshows. i do not like the rubber backstrap. With the rest of the grip being plastic, it just feels strange.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I like the feel of them, however... I must say try there trigger :lol:

They make an open bolt sub gun feel like a match 1911.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts