FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25,418 Posts
I don't like giving release dates for obvious reasons, as anything can delay a product debut.

We're getting very close. That's the best I can do for now and as I previously stated, there will be no disappointments.

A long time has passed since that day I modified an FN polymer trigger module for Cetane to accept his KAC 20 round magazines back in September 2011, and I want to personally thank everyone who has been patiently waiting.

-SS

·
Registered
340 Posts
sarge when you say close do you mean this year?
I don't like giving release dates for obvious reasons, as anything can delay a product debut.

We're getting very close. That's the best I can do for now and as I previously stated, there will be no disappointments.

A long time has passed since that day I modified an FN polymer trigger module for Cetane to accept his KAC 20 round magazines back in September 2011, and I want to personally thank everyone who has been patiently waiting.

-SS

Not sure where the disconnect is, since he already stated that he won't say

·
Registered
505 Posts
He says they are close to release date. Thats good enough for me. Its not like any of us have an immediate need to have them this very moment. It would be nice. I also want one of the 20 SCAR Barrels. when they arrive they arrive. Again no immediate need except for want.

Reactions: NOMADCHRIS
1 - 11 of 11 Posts