FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's some pictures of a safariland 568 custom fit holster that shows how it works and looks.
First picture show the adjusting screw that you use to take the "for and aft" movement out of the fit.

Second picture shows the adjuster inside the holster that comes out against the gun. notice the roller on the end of it.

Third picture shows the fnp45 in the hoster

These last pictures shows how this holser can be adjusted to fit other handguns. a glock 19, springfield armory xd9, and a taurus 24/7 45

hope this helps with some holster questions.
P.S. I bought the holster from CopQuest.com 37.50 w/free shipping

·
Registered
217 Posts
no pics are shown
:eek:

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
How well does it cover the trigger gaurd of the FNP-45?

It looks really nice, especially for what you paid :shock:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it is a little top heavy, especially with a loaded mag. I like to carry on my right hip just over the edge of my hip pocket on my jeans, but, in that position, the grip "leans" outward. could be cause i ain't got no ass. but, if i slide it around towards my front pocket it fits real close to the body. what ya have to remember is, this is a big pistol that holds a lot of big heavy ammo. wearing something this big concealed is going to be tricky. and being comfortable.............well that's another story. i carry three pistols on a regular basis, depending on seasonal weather,(the amount of clothing you have on) in the summer,if i'm wearing a pair of shorts i carry a keltec p32 in my pocket. if i'm wearing jeans with a light jacket, i strap on my titanium taurus 85 in a pancake holster. in the winter, like right now, when i'm wearing a heavier coat, i wear my glock 19 in a pancake holster. this fn might just end up being a good house gun or traveling gun that you can stash under the seat. this is just what i'm thinking. this is also why i didn't want to spend big bucks on a custom holster. i don't think that i ever realisticly considered this 45 as a concealment gun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts