FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I would start a new thread with this info because this is awesome news and long awaited! Be sure to lay your mits on one if you're interested before there is a chance of 41p taking a leak in your cheerios! Can't wait to get mine! Happy birthday to me.

SilencerCo Saker 7.62 Silencer - For Sale

·
Registered
1,518 Posts

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I have a noob question:
What is a 41p ?
Do you think the prices will come done any further on these ?
Can it work on the SCAR's, and if so what muzzle break or flash hider is to be used on the SCAR ?
41p is some cock suckers idea of gun control. (As if it aint fcking hard enough as it is!) It will make it necessary for you to get the Chief LEO's signature to validate your trust. The majority of Chief Leo's are F'd up and won't sign. Effectively banning NFA items. Get em while they're hot. If the 41p crap falls through then- you still have your suppressors and SBRs. If 41p gets pushed through- you still have your suppressors and SBRs. If you don't get them you may not have the opportunity.

·
Registered
25 Posts
NO on sale now! Too hot a suppressor to drop any more.

Info posted in here.http://fnforum.net/forums/sbr-suppressors-nfa-items/57342-another-reason-love-7-62-swr-saker-interchangeable-endcap-brilliant.html

They say it will work with the muzzle brake and trifecta maad mount.
I claimed one last night as soon as I got the email from silencer shop. My trust should be finished Monday, anyone ever use silencer shop.com's direct service for the form 4. I'm debating the pros and cons of that service.

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I claimed one last night as soon as I got the email from silencer shop. My trust should be finished Monday, anyone ever use silencer shop.com's direct service for the form 4. I'm debating the pros and cons of that service.
I have. But only recently for a sparrow. There are plenty of testimonials out there about how good it works if you look for them... So far its been a great experience.

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really though. Thanks roaddog, for that badass avitar and for letting me know these badass silincers are in stock! Were in the same boat you and I. I don't have silincer#1 yet. They always seemed too expensive and unreachable. But now I am in a position to enjoy. Thanks again brother.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts