FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a Saker 762 for my Tavor and possibly my PS90 SBR. Also plan to get an Octane 45 for my pistol needs before June. Which can do you think will run better on the PS90?. The Saker 762, at 7.5in and 20 oz is only slightly bigger than the G5 a lot of people seem to run on their PS90s. Octane 45 has more volume than the Spectre II some people run on the PS90 but similar length and weight

Thought?

·
Administrator
11,087 Posts
Either will do but I would run the Octane simply because it is serviceable. I have run the AAC Evo9 on my SBR with no issues and will be switching to the Saker 5.56 when it gets out of jail. Try both and see which one has the least affect on POI shift.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Either will do but I would run the Octane simply because it is serviceable. I have run the AAC Evo9 on my SBR with no issues and will be switching to the Saker 5.56 when it gets out of jail. Try both and see which one has the least affect on POI shift.
Yeah, I plan to try both, will probably have the Saker in hand first though. Does anyone know what piston I need for the Octane 45 to use on the PS90. It they have 1/2 x28 and 1/2x28 xl. Not sure what I'd need

1 - 3 of 3 Posts