FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Call it marriage, Islamic style.

Saudi marriage officiant Dr. Ahmad al-Mu’bi told Lebanese television viewers last week that it’s permissible for girls as young as 1 to marry — as long as sex is postponed.

Al-Mu’bi’s remarkable comments also included an explanation that “there is no minimal age for entering marriage.”

“You can have a marriage contract even with a 1-year-old girl, not to mention a girl of 9, 7 or 8,” he said. “But is the girl ready for sex or not?” What is the appropriate age for sex for the first time? This varies according to environment and tradition,” al-Mu’bi said.

Click here to view al-Mu’bi’s interview with LBC-TV.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,371581,00.html

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just more F'd up Islamic crap! :evil:

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
My guess is that someone designed a loop hole to transfer assets.

Lets see...extremely wealthy family, one new born child, parents die with no asset managment setup, now who controls the assets?

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Well lets see...

"The prophet said that, "the woman can be married for religion, her fortune, or her beauty. So marry one for the religion" (Abu Issa al-Tarmidi, Sunan al- Tarmidi, Medina n.d., p.275, B: 4, H:1092) "

Didn't prophet mo also marry a 6 year old and wait a whole three years to have sex with her? Didn't he marry his adopted sons wife? mo was a pervert and made up "scriptures" to make his perverted lusts "acceptable".

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
:evil:

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
The way I see it, if there is ever a weird law in place somewhere, its because someone is getting a payday.
If someone wasn't going to make some $ in the deal then I doubt it would exist in the first place.

Otherwise my hot Starbucks coffee every morning wouldn't have a warning label on the side saying that its "HOT". :-D

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I don't agree with children being married under the age of 18 now a days.

However, in the distant past, I do understand why it may have happened. Hundreds of yours ago the average life expetency in some of the 3rd world countries (and even today) was/is about 36 years years old. So a 12 year old is 5 years away from being middle aged.

I think in TN or KY in the United States a child at the age of 14 y/o with parental concent can also get married. I know "Dueling Banjos" syndome. LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts