FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was pretty funny for the first 2/3, then lagged as they foucused on the imaginary rehabilitation of Michael Moore. Paris Hilton did a good job impersonating herself.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Yea, my parents are going to watch this...let us know how you like it ship :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Mrs Jiggly and I saw it yesterday and pretty much agree with ya Ship. We normally buy DVD from the <$5 dump bin at Wally World or use the free coupons for pay-per-view but thought we would splurge and financially support some conservative Hollywood folks. Good but not great and it dragged a bit with "Michael Malones" change of heart towards the end but otherwise a good chuckle overall.

ETA-
I forgot to mention, at the 2:15 show the theater was about 50% full and most viewers looked to be 30y/o and up. During the coming attractions they showed a preview of the movie "W" and it sounded like most of the theater booed.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
I'm ashamed to be from the same state as Michael Moore. I wish he would move his fat a$$ to Cuba because of their "superior" medical care and stay their. Every time he comes to the state, realestate prices drop...

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
There was only little-ole-me at the theatre.... so they weren't going to play it even though I had to travel 45 minutes to find a theatre that was even playing the movie.

The guy tells me "we only play a movie if there are at leat 3 people."

So about 3 minutes before start time here comes this older couple.

"Great" I say "I will take one"

The woman behind the counter says "We only play movies for a mimimum of 6 people." Needless to say, we called over the manager "6 is our minimum" he says.

"What? You just told me 15 minutes ago that you needed 3!"

Needless to say, he eventually relented and the three of us saw the move.

It was entertaining. Not great, but entertaining. If you don't disagree with Michael Moore I can see where the move would be a waste of time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts