FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just "saw" Saw V :lol: . Just as good as the original Saw :D . A little predictable if you have watched the other 4.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I honestly cannot wrap my mind around why these movies are made, and why people go to watch them. Sorry, that stuff is pretty sick.

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ShipWreck said:
I honestly cannot wrap my mind around why these movies are made, and why people go to watch them. Sorry, that stuff is pretty sick.

Don't you like to be entertained? IMO, it teaches/shows you to appreciate life. What kind of movies DO you like?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I go to movies for entertainment. Watching people doing horrible acts and torture is not entertainment to me.

I do like action movies (and comedies), but gore fests, and torture are not things I go to a movie to see

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I love horror and Sci-fi. Im on Chiller channel 80% of the time. Big fan of the old twilight Zone,Night Gallery , Outer limits etc.

Furyataurus did you ever see the "Masters of Horror" series on Showtime or Netflix?

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope, I've heard about it though, but haven't checked it out. Ain't that rich for those channels! :( ......:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
May be worth seeing...if it was free!! :roll:

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
imschur said:
I love horror and Sci-fi. Im on Chiller channel 80% of the time. Big fan of the old twilight Zone,Night Gallery , Outer limits etc.

Furyataurus did you ever see the "Masters of Horror" series on Showtime or Netflix?
Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, etc. I like that too. But this is type of stuff is so far away from that...

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Ship - you may not like them yourself, but you have to recognize that some people do, otherwise they wouldn't get made. The Saw movies have been a huge success. I like the Saw movies too.

I've seen all the others, I'll see Saw V when it's out on BluRay.

:?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Madhouse said:
Ship - you may not like them yourself, but you have to recognize that some people do, otherwise they wouldn't get made. The Saw movies have been a huge success. I like the Saw movies too.

I've seen all the others, I'll see Saw V when it's out on BluRay.

:?
I understand people watch them. But, I really do not understand why people go watch a movie where someone is forced to cut off a bodypart as part of some evil torture plot, etc. I'll never understand it. It hurts me to watch that kinda crap. Just my 2 cents....

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
I hear ya buddy. Then again, I also like waking up to one of those nightmares that just scares the living ****e out of me.

Maybe I'm a little twisted.

:-D

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
on the other side of things, why do chicks like to watch movies with custody battles over kids,pregnant teens or where someone falls in love with someone dying a slow painful death. Those are horror movies to me :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When someone's head doesn't explode in the first few minutes, or someone doesn't die that's a horror film for me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
164 Posts
If you see a horror movie where there is a naked chick within the first two minutes of film you can figure the story is going down hill from there. :-D

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I've seen SAW 1. It was a alright and interesting movie in the sense I was wondering what I would do. Especially in the razor wire cage trap. I think I would just have to cut my wrists on the wire and sit there and bleed out.

I haven't seen the others, there always seems to be something better to rent. I like the Final Destination type movies a lot better. That "surprise" type of death appeals to me more than the "hacksaw your leg off" scene. But I guess you can't call FD a horror movie.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts