FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife adopted this kitten from a co-worker, we were having a hard time deciding on a name when i saw him playing with the sling on my ps90. Of all of a sudden like a stampede it hit me and the name stuck.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ShipWreck said:
You can call him "Go'auld" :lol:
:lol: :lol:

My wife is sold on Herstal, any name I gave her after I blurted it out and she said no. We've had him for about two weeks now so I guess the name is final

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Sweet...couldn't have a better name IMHO :?

·
Registered
48 Posts
eh, I'll never own an animal that craps in the house lol well, that and I am severely allergic to cats.

still, cute cat

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
when he's old enough he'll be an inside/outside cat. basically he'll eat and sleep inside while does his buisness outside, anyway part of the deal was my wife has to clean up after him so I guess I don't have to deal with that part too much.

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
horse9640 said:
when he's old enough he'll be an inside/outside cat. basically he'll eat and sleep inside while does his buisness outside, anyway part of the deal was my wife has to clean up after him so I guess I don't have to deal with that part too much.

That's what you think! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cute kitten, now all you need is a dog named Fabrique.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Some neighbors of mine have two labs, one named Remington and the other, Winchester.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
HAHA nice! My newest snake is Cerberus and my cats are stewie and louis :?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts