FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone im from CA but will be moving to GA soon. i am here to learn as much as i can about the PS90 and five seven.

thanks for having me :shock:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'll bet you're happy to be geting out from under CA gun laws.
:D
TA

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hey G3! long time no see... How dare you stray away from Gunatics, You know im going to have to tell Bruce about this... :wink:

Welcome!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fatcat said:
Hey G3! long time no see... How dare you stray away from Gunatics, You know im going to have to tell Bruce about this... :wink:

Welcome!
haha well looks like someone has been here longer then me Mr. 37 posts lol

thanks for all the welcomes guys

:shock:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Now ya'll do realize that folk movin' to Georgia is required to buy a Confederate Flag, go to all Nascar races within 500 mile, and chew Beechnut toobackie, don't cha?
:D
TA

·
Registered
302 Posts
I dont do any of those things...

Ive never even been to a NASCAR race.. Please for the love of God dont tell anyone around here... :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its gonna be weird when i move because i dont know if i will fit in...well at least i love guns lol

·
Vendor
5,933 Posts
:) Welcome and good for you in getting out of Kalifonistan. NOW you can buy a PS90 with a 50 rd mag!!!! All PS90s are banned in that commie state.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well they arnt banned they are just "evil" you can have them just never put it together in CA

1 - 16 of 16 Posts