FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
10,043 Posts
You can build your own SBR...that's what a Form 1 is, an application to manufacture. A completed SBR would be done on a Form 4. You'll need the serial number from the receiver to file the Form 1. Don't keep all the components to complete the SBR in one location until you receive your stamp.

· Registered
10,043 Posts
I know you are not suppose to posses the components but it ask you overall length, how are you suppose to know with out having it
On some, I got the length of the components and added them. The complete package was right on the money. On others (SCARs, PS90, Uzi) I was mimicking the factory build..so I went with that information.

Reactions: Hairlesswookiee

· Registered
10,043 Posts
OK one other real quick question, I read I should set up my trust and I have to have my trust name, city, state engraved on the lower. I can not abbreviate any of the trust???I will call you Jeremy

I do want a suppressor but do not have over 1k to put down at this time.
Full Trust name is required on the engraving. Keep that in mind when choosing a name.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.