FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to class III an want to get this right. My question is to get a SBR license do I have to buy a gun with a SBR license, or can I just get a license for the gun I already have.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
galbrig2 said:
I am new to class III an want to get this right. My question is to get a SBR license do I have to buy a gun with a SBR license, or can I just get a license for the gun I already have.
Did U look at this section? We even have a "How to" - http://fnforum.net/viewforum.php?f=64

Basically - if you have a PS90 - you can complete the paperwork for the gun you have. Then, once you get it back, approved, you can short barrel your existing weapon.

Or, if you want to keep yours stock, you can buy one already shortbarrelled from CMMG. You would have to call them and probably put a deposit down on it while your paperwork is approved (you'd have to get a serial # over the phone of the one you will be buying in order to complete the paperwork)

·
Administrator
11,698 Posts
galbrig2 said:
There is no such thing as a 'SBR license'.

Read the post above mine and follow the link.

·
Registered
520 Posts
hopefully we did help you at least a little. we are, surely, by no means experts on the subject of SBRing, but some of us (me included) like to ride folks a little on terminology.

so, i apologize if i and others were a little sardonic with you, but we will definitely help if we can. :?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A appreciate your appliogy, but there is need for it. I am never offended when being corrected, and I am sure that any attempt to better my vocabulary is for my binifit

1 - 8 of 8 Posts