FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
i would totally take that off of your hands!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Schweeet!

How is your accuarcy now?

·
Banned
2,293 Posts
Weclome to the club man. That is really fun, isn't it?

If you think the PS90 turns heads...wait till you take that thing to the range and quarter-turn the suppressor on!

...now if only someone manufactured quality SS rounds....

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
ick said:

If you think the PS90 turns heads...wait till you take that thing to the range and quarter-turn the suppressor on!

...now if only someone manufactured quality SS rounds....
Nice '90 you got there, ick!

·
Banned
2,293 Posts
SBR calling Shipwreck, SBR....calling......Shipwreck....are you there Shipwreck? Come in Shipwreck!

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
HAHA

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ick said:

I'm loving this gun... only problem I'm having so far is keeping ammo around for it. As soon as I buy a case of 5.7 its gone within months 8)

The looks are classic, especially when I put my oven mit on and swap the suppressor to my SBRd AR :cool:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
i was considering buying another '90 and doing that with it....but its a pain to get all that class 3 paper work to get a can

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
iCeMaN said:
i was considering buying another '90 and doing that with it....but its a pain to get all that class 3 paper work to get a can
The ATF forms are really freaking easy, even easier if you setup a trust then no cleo signoff or pictures. The hardest part is waiting a month or so.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
There aren't any class 3 dealers in town either....

·
Registered
520 Posts
Slappy96 said:
Barrel is CMMG with the Gemtech Bi-Lock. HDPS did the barrel work and engraving.
and HDPS is... ?

sweet blaster- hopefully my set up around the beginning of next year! :?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hank said:
Slappy96 said:
Barrel is CMMG with the Gemtech Bi-Lock. HDPS did the barrel work and engraving.
and HDPS is... ?

www.hdps.org

I really recommend him, my ps90 receiver was delivered monday and was ready to ship out that same day. His work is excellent and is as prompt as possible.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Slappy96 said:
Hank said:
Slappy96 said:
and HDPS is... ?

www.hdps.org

I really recommend him, my ps90 receiver was delivered monday and was ready to ship out that same day. His work is excellent and is as prompt as possible.
Good to keep in mind....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts