FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The factory front sight is nice but the rear sight would get knocked down from time to time. I switched them up because I wanted the front and rear sights to be able to lock into place, plus the diamond shape helps to see more of your target down range while maintaining accuracy. The sights are called Diamondheads, after reading several reviews and comparing these to the Troy diamond sights I chose these because the Troys only offer a a2 style front sight with a diamond rear sight. Just seemed better to have the diamond design on both the front and rear, for alignment purposes. The compensator is a seekins presicion ATC (advanced tactical compensator) the saftey selectors/railgaurds/pistolgrip are made by Magpul. The vert grip is a tango down snuby, the folding stock button is all aluminum made by tango down. That's pretty much it for time being, just have to save up for a gissile trigger if that's even how you spell it haha and a gg&g non reciprocating charging handle. After that I really have to save for a Elcan or a Leopold mark 4 HAMR. Sorry for the novel hope that helps.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hope to see it when it's done. (but they are never done, are they)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
You must have forearms like "Ahnod" to carry it around with that drum magazine!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Hahahahah I'm nothing close to the king but a little added weight doesn't bother me much. It's suppose to replicate the fn HAMR

Attachments

• Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    57.5 KB Views: 24

·
Registered
312 Posts
Beautiful rifle. Nice work!!!

Reactions: gooberfish
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.