FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a raddlock installed on my Black 16S and it keeps coming loose very often. I have tighten it like every 50 rounds or so with my hands. Anyone else have this issue with the raddlock? Do you guys locktite the screws in place? Thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts
Doesn't living in California suck...

I haven't had that issue yet...Hope I do and that stupid cover falls into oblivion...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Raddlock

I have a raddlock installed on my Black 16S and it keeps coming loose very often. I have tighten it like every 50 rounds or so with my hands. Anyone else have this issue with the raddlock? Do you guys locktite the screws in place? Thanks
Yes,Put some Locktite on the threads.Mine would come loose al the time ,until I put Locktite.Has not come loose since.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup, Cali laws suck ass.

I tightened it up with the allen wrench, but I might over over tightened it since the mags refuse to lock in after. I guess I'll try some locktite later on today.

·
Registered
81 Posts
This happens to me too with my radlock. It is annoying. I thought about using loctite but I don't want to permanently lock the radlock for any possible future modifications.

Thanks for the tip swamp2! Didn't know there was removable loctite. I might go with that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts