FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SCAR 17 barrel screw support----Need two pairs to finish up a client's build. Willing to pay premium for them. Located in CA.
Text 310-210-4617

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also would like a pair! Its LITERALLY the last thing I need! Im building my scar from scratch and thats all I need! Im willing to pay $50 for a qstock pair plus whatever the shipping is! That's x5 the average price at $5 a piece! Im willing to pay $200 if you have any that were machined out of billet aluminum by rebel defense! He started making these a few years back but due to complex and timely machining he stopped making them.

Im also willing to pay up to $150 for the aluminum case deflector rebel defense had made as well!

Please text me or call if you have these parts 832-284-3820

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also would like a pair! Its LITERALLY the last thing I need! Im building my scar from scratch and thats all I need! Im willing to pay $50 for a qstock pair plus whatever the shipping is! That's x5 the average price at $5 a piece! Im willing to pay $200 if you have any that were machined out of billet aluminum by rebel defense! He started making these a few years back but due to complex and timely machining he stopped making them.

Im also willing to pay up to $150 for the aluminum case deflector rebel defense had made as well!

Please text me or call if you have these parts 832-284-3820 Also FYI this is for a Scar 17 .308 custom build

1 - 5 of 5 Posts