FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I was looking for ideas for setting up a load out rig for my new SCAR 17. What are you guys using to carry your mags and how many mags you carrying. Chest rigs or War belts? or both? General use will be pig extermination, occasional training class and general be prepared use ( as in I like to carry way more crap than I will probably ever need, but if I need it, I have it :) ). Please post up pics of your load out! Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check out this thread from last May! I usually carry 2 spare magazines in an old Bianchi pouch.

http://fnforum.net/forums/fn-scar-17s/20331-lets-see-your-scar-17s-rigs.html
Thanks for posting that link storm, but most of that was from 2011 aside from alpha-17's post on page 11. Hopefully we can see some 2015 updated rigs here.8) My basic setup is a BFG SOC-C belt with taco pouches that I can fit two 17 mags in. I will post up a pic tonight. Also, please lets try to keep this focused on 7.62 rigs. Thanks

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, not a lot of action here. Oh well. I have my 17 set up a little better now and I recently got a HSP D3CR-H. I like it a lot. I can wear just that for 4 mags, handgun, range finder and bino's and few little things or I can add the war belt and pack for a heavier load out. Thinking about getting a scope with more magnification though. Using a Viper PST 1-4 now.

Gun Airsoft gun Shooting Design Machine

·
Registered
735 Posts
I was going to say that if you add one of HSP's rigs, you should be good to go.

Of course, the flag on your HSP rig is key... :?

(Just saw this thread today, Scrounger)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Must be some serious pig infestation to require a load out to exterminate.

serious enough problem for sure, but I have never run dry. :<>: I have gone through 3 mags on a good night though. It's always better to have too much than not enough!! Hoping to get a helo ride soon also, so this, plus another 30 cal can with 7 more mags is what I am planning to use for aerial extermination! Should be fun!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts