FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. I have some scar 17 mags to sell, sell the attached image. Two are black, 6 are FDE. I prefer bitcoin but will accept paypal/money orders sent quickly. Willing to do FTF in ky.I have 8 Scar 17 FDE magazines, these are the ones from Belgium. They are brand new and I am missing a box for one of them.Remember bitcoin has zero fees for seller and buyer, paypal takes 3% and money orders ain't free. If you pay with paypal you need to pay the 3% on your end.Price is $300 USD Shipped or 0.7BTC.Bitcoin address: pm for infoPaypal address: pm for infoNo trades will be accepted.Located in Kentucky, F2F possible.Thank youThe attach image is not working for me at work, please navigate to here to see an image: 8 Scar 17 FDE Mags NIB [Archive] - FN Forums

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Every ad must have a photo, no links.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im goign to try to reformat my original post since everything ran together:Hey everybody. I have some scar 17 mags to sell, sell the attached image. Two are black, 6 are FDE. These are the ones from Belgium. They are brand new and I am missing a box for one of them.
I prefer bitcoin but will accept paypal/money orders sent quickly. Willing to do FTF in ky. If you pay with paypal you need to pay the 3% on your end unless you can configure it not to charge 3%.
Price is $300 USD Shipped or 0.7BTC.
Bitcoin address: pm for info
Paypal address: pm for info
No trades will be accepted.
Thank you
I will get an image up as soon as i get home, i have the image now but its not letting me attach it at work.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump, each mag is around $35 shipped. I've seen mags selling on here for $50 each shipped, this is a good deal. somebody take it. I sold my scar in anticipation of the MDR so i don't need these anymore.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BUMPPrice drop $250 shipped, get em cheap while you can. Pay with bitcoin and be a cool guy or pay with paypal. If you pay with bitcoin i will leave work immediately and mail it right away. If you pay with paypal i'll wait til im off work.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I looked, 2 are not in the shrink rap but in the box. THe other 5 are in the shrink rap and box. The one has no shrink rap or box. They have only been used once.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Read the rules, comments, questions, offers, are to be done by PM.

Thread cleaned.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.