FN Herstal Firearms banner
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
I installed the trifecta flash hider just to be extra safe. The trifecta 7.62 muzzle brake was included with my 7.62 Saker can. I may install the muzzle brake once more users report favorably using the silencerco shims.

Thanks Jeremy, this data is sorely needed!

I vote for this thread to be a sticky in both Silencer shop's forum, and in the SBR, Suppressors and NFA Items forum.
I successfully installed the brake on my 16 and 17. The 17 did not need any shims as It was perfectly timed as it was. The 16 needed shims. Both rifle's brakes do not interfere with supressor alignment.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Update: I didn't set the QD flush on the barrel crown. The gunsmith noted glue on the interface causing the QD to shift when fired. It's all good now - Thank you A.J.

·
Registered
15 Posts
UPDATE: Since we have received some new silencers mounts here is the updated list. SCAR 17 Muzzle Device Compatibility List

*Dead Air and Sig muzzle devices work.
*Rugged Suppressors muzzles devices do not work.
Hi Jeremy,

I'm not seeing the SIG compatibility on the link. Would like to double check with you. Thinking of going with the SIG 762TI QD for my SCAR 17S.

Thanks!

Sent from my Fruit Phone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Yep thanks for seeing that. SIG does work and the nice thing is that it doesn't need to be timed because of the design.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts