FN Herstal Firearms banner

SCAR 17

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Battleship 
#1 · (Edited)
sold

3/20/21, SPF - will remove when final.

I love my SCAR 17 (S), but ready for another project. Like new with about 50 rounds through it.
Rifle only with original box $3500, total package $4000 - including scope, sling, magazines, extended fore end and ammo.
I’m in no hurry to sell and not interested in any Trades - will separate accessories after the SCAR. Cash for whole package is priority.
Located in Northern Kentucky - I travel to western KY regularly to visit family.
If necessary, FFL plus shipping and handling fees extra.

See less See more
#5 ·
I love my SCAR 17, but ready for another project. Like new with about 50 rounds through it.
Rifle only with original box $3500, total package $4000 - including scope, sling, magazines, extended fore end and ammo.
I’m in no hurry to sell and will separate accessories after the SCAR.
Located in Northern Kentucky - I travel to western KY regularly to visit family.
View attachment 141247 View attachment 141249
I think im interested in your setup, i got hook with FN after getting the FN LS EDGE and Mid size 509. I am trying to unload my JP GMR 15 (love it) to move into the world of SCAR. What type of Nikon you have there ?

#6 ·
I understand the hook on FN items - this is the first and only time I have ever considered parting with one, but I’m sure there is someone that will use it more. While I was overseas in the Air Force, my dad and I went by the original FN location in Belgium. I also lived in Columbia, SC and visited the FN plant there. I’m an FN fan myself!
The scope is a Nikon 308 that was specifically made to handle the force of a 308 round - it has been discontinued.

#12 ·
I love my SCAR 17 (S), but ready for another project. Like new with about 50 rounds through it.
I’m in no hurry to sell and not interested in any Trades - will separate accessories after the SCAR.
View attachment 141247 View attachment 141249
PM Sent

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.