FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been following this forum for a while and noticed the crazy price increase of the Scar 17S in the US. And it doesn't get any better when you want to import to Sweden/Europe either..

Still, I have my permit for the 17S and it expires in 4 months. How do I go about to get this to Sweden, and through whom? Any ideas? :neutral:

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Can you order one from Belgium? I think ITAR would make it extremely difficult do obtain one from the U.S. And Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you order one from Belgium? I think ITAR would make it extremely difficult do obtain one from the U.S.
Sorry, I should have mentioned that I'm not looking to import from the US (due to ITAR), but rather investigate what options I have from other countries (e.g Germany, Switzerland, Canada). Belgium seems tricky though for some reason.

I have found a few FN suppliers in Europe, such as Waffen Schumacher in Germany and Swizzloxx in Switzerland, but nothing on the Scar 17s from them yet :sad:

And Welcome to the forum.
Thank you! :smile:

·
Registered
710 Posts
Congratulations jonah on the SCAR - let's see some pics!

Reactions: jonah

·
Registered
821 Posts
Congrats on your new 17 . Hoping you enjoy it , and that it did not hurt your wallet too much.

Reactions: jonah

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Scar 17 is totally awesome! I'm just waiting for my Nikon M-Tactical 308 to really see its full potential. The Atlas BT10-LW17 Bipod will be ordered shortly as well.

The Scar is fitted with a Kinetic MREX rail kit, a Geissele Super Scar Trigger and an extended hand guard. I got an Ase Utra Borelock with the purchase too and will see what options I have on a suppressor.

Currently scanning the web on what other accessories and mods I should look at. If you know any good ones, fire away :smile:

This gonna be fun :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
She's pretty... Congtrats... And you have an excellent trigger in there already. I'm waiting on my Tax Stamp for my Surefire SOCOM762-RC2... Have about a month, or two to go... Sleepless nights in anticipation... :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts