FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
So far as I've seen, there are no commercially produced BAD levers for the SCAR platform, except for those modified from AR BAD levers.

I have the opportunity to send my SCAR 16s lower receiver into a machine shop to have them cook up a protype BAD for it.

Would anybody buy this?? Frankly, I LOVE the BAD lever, and I seriously don't want to modify a regular one, as it would not look all that great.
Anybody??

Thanks all!!

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
There are forum rules, you might want to take the time to read them. :?

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
41 Posts
i would buy it, if it's reasonably priced and would extend out the trigger guard a little bit so i don't have to reach in.
i don't care bout looks, my scar is already scratched up with 2 months ownership, filed bolt catch, filed mag well

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh!! Sorry about that. Man I always get called out on forums.... I'll go through the rules, thanks.

Still, I'm glad to know acouple people would take a look at it. What about a completely new aluminum lower?? I know there is one for the 17 but none for the 16. Im a solid metal lover anyways.

·
Registered
6,459 Posts
There is an aluminum lower in the works for the 16s.

Reactions: joeyhp

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Also if this is because Im not a paying business man or something, my apologies. This is not my business, I just wanted to see if it was liable to even ask my guy to make some. I stand to make no money from this idea.

·
Registered
123 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts