FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, Ive still been digging for scar accessories and came across a website hi-desertdog.com. I didn't find any mention of them on the forum but they have barrel options, charging handles, grips and stock conversions including the magpul UBR and PRS stock and a lot more.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
terrible customer service, communication...lots of great ideas but poorly executed.

You don't need HDD anymore....FN has now released barrel assemblies in different sizes for both the SCAR 16 and SCAR 17 and they are readily available from our forum sponsor STRYKER ENTERPRISES. Email him through his website or PM him here on the board for pricing. STRYKER ENTERPRISES also just got a fresh batch of the E.A.C.H. (extended angled charging handle) in both black and FDE and its the very best option out there. STRYKER ENTERPRISES also has SCAR mags in stock at the best price around and you can even order a G trigger from him also.

I would suggest the Tango Down BG17 Battle Grip for your SCAR and I went with the Tango Down Foregrip as well. Good luck but for sure reach out to STRYKER ENTERPRISES

Bad craftsmanship or quality? I noticed almost everything is out of stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts