FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone own an ecp and euro FH? If so, which one do you like better and why? I have the ecp but am thinking about getting the euro if it has any added benefits.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Does anyone own an ecp and euro FH? If so, which one do you like better and why? I have the ecp but am thinking about getting the euro if it has any added benefits.
Can't speak to the euro, but it doesn't perform much different than my AAC - far as I can tell anyway. Let me know if you're looking to get rid of the ECP. I've got a friend who really wants one.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
the only benefits they have on each other is that they mount different suppressors, both of which would be extremely hard for you to get your mitts on...

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the only benefits they have on each other is that they mount different suppressors, both of which would be extremely hard for you to get your mitts on...
Do you actually own both and are speaking from personal experience or are you guessing from looks?

·
Registered
25,418 Posts
I have both.

Although guys say they hear a ping with the ECP, I can't hear it.

The Euro hider is also effective and I can't hear it ping either.

The SF is also effective and I can't hear it ping either.

Plugs and muffs here.

-SS

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I couldn't imagine the sheer terror of having a m240 firing at you. The experience would definitely call for an opium cocktail like the ragheads indulge in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts