FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
In the next one - yes, feel free to ask it. The next one will be in Mid March. Just make sure to get in before the 10 questions get filled up :?

·
Registered
268 Posts
FWIW it appears that the SCAR-L/H with the carbine or rifle length barrels would be considered "pistols" in MI due to the OAL being 28" (less than 30"). How wonderful... but that also means we can CCW a SCAR with a valid CPL. :eek:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I've been reading up the last few days about laws (California) and what not; there seems to be a way around it although I'm not getting my hopes up just yet....well see...

metroplex, from this brochure, if this will be the final civilian versions dimensions the SCAR H STD/SCAR L LB should be legal for you (although I don't know MI gun laws, just based on what you're saying).....

·
Registered
173 Posts
Looks like it would be an over the counter transaction in MD, as long as it doesn't use the same parts as another rifle on the regulated firearms list. I am thankful they made a list instead of listing features. The more new rifles these companies make, the more we get away from them being regulated (MD approval and 7 day wait). Of course, it is "shaped" like an AR15 in a way, so the State Police would probably try to say it's regulated.

·
Registered
225 Posts
you might as well forget about a ca legal scar period. that place suck. i lived there for 26 years. you cant even buy stuff (rifles) there with detatchable magazines anymore.

·
Registered
7 Posts
No offense, but I gave up on the PRC (Peoples Republic of California) as a free state years ago. Its a beautiful state but all screwed up with the mental disease of liberalism. Before long baseball bats will be illegal...oh wait they are. Leave while you still can :twisted:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah....I thought about WA/OR.....I don't know about the East Coast.....

Maybe I'll find a big plot of land in the middle of America and settle there...... :cool:

·
Registered
630 Posts
Florida is a good state. you are even allowed to carry concealed here, not to mention you can be on both coasts in just a couple of hours

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am also interested in SCAR 16/17, i checked with my local gun store here in Fresno and they told me that i can purchase it legally as long as it have pinned stock and bullet button.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts