FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Proceed with caution. If the seller knows about Armslist, they probably know about Gunbroker.... and why sell it for $2,200 on Armslist when they could put it at no reserve on Gunbroker and get more than that for it.

Also it's always funny how the seller is ALWAYS in some sort of EMERGENCY! Need cash NOW!! Cheap sell!!

Yet as bad as they need the cash, they magically forget how much their item is worth, and sell it well below current market value???

SMELLS of a scam.

**Proceed with caution**

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's a SCAM... The guy replied VERY quickly... with the following.

Thanks for your response. am at North Carolina at moment, i can ship to your FFL DEALER. get back to me with your ffl mail address as soon i receive your ffl mail address i will send you my details to make payment, once your payment receive i will proceed with the shipment right away and provide you Tracking number for you to enable to track your shipment.

Thanks

AND

Your FFL MAIL address is received.. Are you going to make the payment right now.?

Thanks

·
Registered
244 Posts
I told him I had a brother that lived in Seattle that would buy the gun. Just needed to give me a date and time to meet.

His REPLY

am not in seattle at moment am at Greensboro NC with my rifle is your are ready i will ship the rifle to your FFL first thing tomorrow morning if you make the payment now and provide you with tracking number after i ship the rifle, i will also send copy of my DL along with the Rifle so that you FFL will know the rifle is from me.

Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yeah, unfortunately smells like bs.

I do have info on a legit one on store for 2,999 though. Surplus Ammo and Arms in Lakewood has a black one as of Monday when I was there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts