FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was looking for a magazine pouch to transport my mags back-and-forth to the range. Nothing tactical, just an admin carry.

Not too many mag pouches out there for the 7.62 based rifles, let alone the SCAR 17 mags with their unique floor plate.

I had a couple of these USGI Mollie II 1qt canteen/general purpose pouches laying around. I remembered that it was a little too deep for my FAL mags, but the SCAR might with its extended floorplate might fit.

The combination works good, easily fits four magazines nice. Not too loose and not too snug. Best thing about it is a coyote brown color matches my FDE SCAR.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Bag Knitting Needlework Wicker Beige
Textile Linens

This is what I keep my extras in. As you can see it holds 10 mags perfectly. I got it last year sometime when it was on special from First Spear. It was designed for a belt fed weapon and I had to remove a divider from it but it works great.

·
Registered
10,409 Posts
View attachment 34720 View attachment 34721
This is what I keep my extras in. As you can see it holds 10 mags perfectly. I got it last year sometime when it was on special from First Spear. It was designed for a belt fed weapon and I had to remove a divider from it but it works great.
Same thing I use. In fact I beleive you might have been my inspiration for buying 2 of them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.