FN Herstal Firearms banner
2301 - 2320 of 2351 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Got a new phone that is supposed to take some good pics so I decided to take some shots with the thicc girl.

The Kahles scope is the newest addition. I have ran this rifle for like 5 years now with a T2 through a half dozen carbine classes. Finally decided to put some more capable glass on it. It is my very fist experience with a LVPO and it has only been to the range 3 times but so far I like it. My only regrets about the build and the thing I would change if I was doing this again is the muzzle device. I pin and welded the stock break to make it a legal 16". If I could do it again I would pin something in the surefire line that I could put the blast shield on. I quickly became the most hated person running this in carbine classes....

·
Banned
676 Posts
Nice, liking those Elcans but aren't your rear backup sights pretty much useless? I run pretty much the same setup and trashed both my front and rear sights. My Elcan came with a Xoptek MRS mounted on top...

·
Registered
399 Posts
Nice, liking those Elcans but aren't your rear backup sights pretty much useless? I run pretty much the same setup and trashed both my front and rear sights. My Elcan came with a Xoptek MRS mounted on top...
Yes they are worthless with the elcan in place. They don't interfere with the optic so why remove them. Can quickly remove optic if needed.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Everything ⭕ are all changes made now that I’m back Stateside.

Stryker Enterprise E.A.C.H charging handle
Geiselle Super Trigger
Parker Mountain Machine Extended Selector
MOE+ grip (Shoutout again to @Bgall for the grip)
Also, had to install a Mag Release since I had the CA compliant bullet button.
Not sure what’s next.. anyone have any advice?

·
Registered
16 Posts
2301 - 2320 of 2351 Posts