FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First and foremost, since a lot you are probably waiting for info on this, here's a picture of the civilian semi-auto SCAR-L they had on hand at SHOT. The upper and lower appear to be identical in every way and from what I've been told the only changes made were to the fire control group.

And now for some military SCARs.

More pics to follow shortly.

Tspeis

·
Registered
114 Posts
any word yet for the colors? i distinctly recall them mentioning it probably would come in black as well, but we've yet to see a late generation SCAR in black.

·
Registered
65 Posts
SuA said:
any word yet for the colors? i distinctly recall them mentioning it probably would come in black as well, but we've yet to see a late generation SCAR in black.
Man do I hope you heard that right. I've been hoping for black editions. The FDE doesn't do it for me. I typically buy 2 of every firearm model, & if FN does them in black, they've just sold 4 semi-SCARs (2 -L + 2 -H).

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
when will u be able to buy the SCAR-L?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
iCeMaN said:
when will u be able to buy the SCAR-L?
Read the Q&A sessions with the FN Rep in the FNH USA forum here on the site.

No offense to you, but I am amazed at the number of times this question is coming up lately - it seems that not many people bother to go to the Q&A session threads.

It really is an oustanding feature of this site - as not many boards have a gun company member coming to answer questions.

See question #7:

http://fnforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=4813

1 - 13 of 13 Posts