FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me start by saying I have no affiliation with raddlock...if I did I would be 55$ richer right now. Lol.
So I was having trouble getting the roll pin out of the mag release to install my bullet button so I decided to buy a raddlock. I was also able to get their stock block. The stock block is amazing. So glad I got it and didnt use the metal dowel type block under the button. The stock hinge pin is not easy to get out to install the other type of block. Its great, it replaces button and spring and just has a set screw to push it itself off the other end to have the stock latch teeth grab onto it whe. Closed and when the screw is tightened it is no longer able to be opened. . Easily removable in legal states. If anybody is looking for an easy solution in California this is it. Thanks for reading.

By the way I pick up my 17s receiver from my ffl today!!! ! SO EXCITED!!!! been waiting 3 months! !!

·
Registered
876 Posts
I feel so bad that you have to go through all that trouble to use your firearm. It's just sad considering that if you were some crazy nut hell bent on killing people you would just remove the Raddlock. But I guess I think logically.....I'll never forget my Grandfather's words as he was smoking a cigarette in McDonalds. I told him "you can't smoke inside McDonalds!....****'em I'm 87 years old and if someone has a problem with it, I'm too old to give a ****. Him and his VFW buddies would always go to McDonalds at like 6am and drink coffee and read the news paper. I remember pretty much all of them smoking and this was in the 2000's and in upstate NEW YORK. I always wondered why the Manager never called the police or what not because of there zero tolerance bull****.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts