FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Folks !

A friend of mine recently purchased a Scar tool, however, he did not have an instruction manual with it. Is there a link online where we can find this manual ? Any assistance is really appreciated ! :)

·
Premium Member
8,491 Posts
What information do you need?

Hello Folks !

A friend of mine recently purchased a Scar tool, however, he did not have an instruction manual with it. Is there a link online where we can find this manual ? Any assistance is really appreciated ! :)

·
Registered
517 Posts
He is looking for the laminated instruction sheet that comes with the SCAR tool kit

Not to be condescending, but I posted a link to the full manual with instructions on how to use the tools. Also the laminated reference cards in your post are part of the manual I posted.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Not to be condescending, but I posted a link to the full manual with instructions on how to use the tools. Also the laminated reference cards in your post are part of the manual I posted.
Well now we know.
Hopefully that will be what he wants.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I'm pretty sure the guy Haris was referring to is part of a FN FB group... I posted that same material on the FB group. He was actually looking for copies of the reference card he could print and laminate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts