FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to run plate carriers when I take my guns to the range, I was wondering if anyone makes mag pouches that fit the 17 mags?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you gents, I figured anything that took FN FAL or AK mags should work but I wanted to make sure before I go buying some

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have used these also.

7.62/.308 Double Mag Pouch
7.62/.308 Single Mag Pouch

Me too.
I have several of the Tactical Taylor rigs. They work great. I love the open top single mag pouches. I have both styles on my current rig.

The only 308 mag the Tactical Taylor singles have trouble with are H&K G3 magazines, I had to rig a plastic sleeve inside to get them to come out easily and even then I had to fight them. PMags, M14, FAL and SCAR magazines are good to go.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sucks Im not stationed in WA anymore, I lived less then 5 mins from Tactical Tailor, I used to always go over and check out the stuff. It was pretty cool because they have a window where you can see the ladies making the pouches and bags and what not

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have these Blackhawk tier stacked mag pouches on my chest rig (37CL119MC) M4/FAL 20 round View attachment 23132

Paid $20.00 bucks each

Reactions: INFIDEL SF

·
Registered
1,339 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I have the tactical taylor double mags. I like them cause they are quiet, I hate velcro. Also they have a horizontal retainer that keeps them from banging around.
7.62/.308 Double Mag Pouch

·
Registered
604 Posts
Another TT fan here. I knew Logan Coffey when he was making stuff in his barracks room. I was really upset when he passed on several years ago.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts